Table of specifications of stainless steel wire products
Inox wire is stainless steel wire, with diameter from 0.1 – 10mm, produced in coils of varied weight as required. Advantages of stainless steel wire can be mentioned as toughness, good corrosion resistance in environmental conditions as well as when exposed to chemicals and dependence on stainless steel grades.
The popular grades of stainless steel wire such as:
- 304 / 304L: This is the most common grade
- 316 / 316L
Application of stainless steel wire in life:
Due to the advantages of corrosion resistance, high load bearing, flexibility, no deformation …, stainless steel wire is used a lot in life.
- Interior and exterior design: Stainless steel wire is used as a stair railing wire, both economical and beautiful, suitable for small and medium spaces while ensuring safety and certainty.
- Agriculture – animal husbandry: Using stainless steel wire to make barns, subdivisions, etc
- Food processing: Stainless steel wire is used to transport goods and equipment in food processing factories, production lines , etc
- Fabrication of transport equipment such as pulleys, wire pullers in machinery and equipment
- Tools to pull out wires, cables, etc
- Civil industry: Small stainless steel wire is used in the production of kitchen utensils such as baskets, shelves, beaters, baking tools, stainless steel mesh
- In addition, the stainless steel wire is also widely used in the medical industry (surgical equipment, tools, endoscopes …), electronics, ammunition, textiles, etc